British Isles June 16th on Arcadia

Murfee33

Lots of cruisers on here know what she's like and will of cruised on her. Myself? My first cruise ship, sailed on her 3 times now to Canaries, Venice and East Med and Central Med. Shes child free, and contemporary and different in decor from the others. I love her. Great Hydropool and Spa area., nice theatre.

Here is a link to my web albulm 'All about Arcadia' with 90 photos around the ship;

https://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AllAboutArcadia#5109436511152102738

You don't specify what exactly you are asking? Do you mean waht is Arcadia like in decor, size, activities, dress code, entertainment?

Ask away and lots of people here will have answers to your questions.

To all who answered my thread about Arcadia, many thanks for taking the time and trouble to offer your help. The pictures gave us quite an insight about her decor and layout. It looks inviting, and we are looking forward to our stay on board.:)

You don't specify what exactly you are asking? Do you mean waht is Arcadia like in decor, size, activities, dress code, entertainment?

Ask away and lots of people here will have answers to your questions.

And for every one that has an answer, there will be another with a completely opposite answer!! :rolleyes:

Barry

Archived