rumrunners?

connyo

Another poster mentioned rumrunners. what is this? TY!!

You have 78 posts here and you've never seen a rumrunner thread??

Google is a great tool, and the search function on this board works just fine.

I wish the mods would make a separate forum just for alcohol smuggling and then move all these posts there.

A rum runner is a very thick zip lock type bag with a pour spout like a box of wine. They are used to get alcohol on ships. They come with instructions on getting them on ships and planes! You just go to rumrunners.com and you'll find them.

Another poster mentioned rumrunners. what is this? TY!!

You can also buy them at the local dollar store - I just picked up two for $1 each instead of spending much more on line and paying shipping. I would just put them in a plastic baggie to protect incase of leaks.... Personally I buy them for taking on tours with water or juice in them easier to store when empty ;)

Sorry that you got the response above, 78 posts or 9,700 posts the only dumb question is the one you are afraid to ask. Here is a link to Rum Runners and I hope you will come back with questions in the future.:)

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

There have been some really dumb questions asked on this board. 2 that come to mind are How big is a 12x12x12 cooler? and Are there any underwater balconies?

Sorry that you got the response above, 78 posts or 9,700 posts the only dumb question is the one you are afraid to ask. Here is a link to Rum Runners and I hope you will come back with questions in the future.:)

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

TY Putterdude! Being polite ranks the highest in my book on life skills!!! PS~You may regret asking for more questions!! LOL!!:)

Archived