Formal Night(s) Serenade of the Seas 3/24/12

Has anybody sailed on Serenade of the Seas Southern Itinerary this year. Just wondering which night is the formal night as the only day at sea is the last one. Also with the departure at 8:30 PM from San Juan I assume dinner in the MDR is open seating and informal dress?

The 1st formal night is night 2...always is. The next on a 7 nighter is either night 5 or 6...it will never, ever be on the last night, or 1st night.

There is never "open" seating because of port times....either you'll make your seating or not....but it will probably be a "casual" night!

Has anybody sailed on Serenade of the Seas Southern Itinerary this year. Just wondering which night is the formal night as the only day at sea is the last one. Also with the departure at 8:30 PM from San Juan I assume dinner in the MDR is open seating and informal dress?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :D

I forget what they do with main seating on the first night....it might still be at 6:30. I know for sure that late seating starts at 8:45 on the first night, because of sailaway.

It is casual, but not open seating if you have one of the 2 dining times. :)

Archived