Costa Classica Drinks Package

Shazza1111

We are going o Costa in June and had the Classic drink package, that was 6 bottles of wine each and loads of water it cost us £185, then they bought out the ALC drinks for 19.5 euros a day each person that cost us another £88 but was much better value. I have list of what drinks you can have but don't know how to put it on here as it is an E-mail

You can get this with your TA or Costa web site, You all have to have it. Hopes this helps.

I still cant get over Costa's all inclusive package, I think its amazing! We spend tonnes on drinks, and even just to utilise this by day, and if we want, have our special drinks in the evening, it is saving an absolute fortune! One more great reason to cruise Costa!:)

We have purchased all inclusive package. On previous costa cruises had X1 package which gave free wine and beer with meals (was very good and you could have a fair bit to drink) but changed our current package (up coming cruise) to all inclusive as it wasn't an awfully lot more expensive and meant that we could have pre-dinner and after dinner drinks also!! So I would say if you enjoy a drink (as we do) it is well worth it

There are 6 of us traveling on the Fascinosa in May and all 6 of purchased the all inclusive drink package. 2 people in our group dont even drink alcohol. the package seems to offer alot of non alcoholic drinks as well.

The drinks package is a "no brainer".

I tried drinks and if I didn't like them I would just get something else. Same applies if a beer gets too warm in the sun I'd order another. Just brilliant.

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

I purchased the all inclusive drinks package for 9 of us sailing in December 2012. I got a list of drinks you can purchase and it looks amazing a large selection of cocktails, wines, spirits. I know some have said don't purchase the mixers together and mix yourself. I am looking forward to the freedom it gives you not to have to worry about the bill at the end of the cruise.:)

Hi all,

I purchased the all inclusive drinks package for 9 of us sailing in December 2012. I got a list of drinks you can purchase and it looks amazing a large selection of cocktails, wines, spirits. I know some have said don't purchase the mixers together and mix yourself. I am looking forward to the freedom it gives you not to have to worry about the bill at the end of the cruise.:)

I asked the Costa rep with whom I spoke if he could email me a list of what was included and he said he didn't have that available, although he started reading me a list of what was "on a list." I see you are from the UK- perhaps that is why you were able to get a list? I have purchased the all-inclusive for our cruise in October...looking forward to it!

Archived