My 1st PRICE DROP

cynt

PRICE DROP!! Yippee!! I just checked my 7/26/12 Triumph cruising and finally a price drop! YES!! 8c and it went from $1498 to $1438.

Just sent email to my PVP to make the adjustments and attached a copy of the pricing. I'm sooo excited!!!:D

Isn't it exciting? But, you do know you can submit for the price drop yourself, don't you?

When I called my PVP the first time I saw a price drop, he told me about the form, it's easy to fill out, Carnival will e-mail you to confirm they received it, then e-mail again when it's approved.

I don't have the link handy, if you need it I will find it for you.

I think the PVP's aren't supposed to process price drop requests; if yours does, you are lucky.

That's awesome! My room category booked up pretty quickly, so no price drop for me on this trip :(

I've now learned from these boards though and I'll be stalking carnival on future bookings. Congrats!

PRICE DROP!! Yippee!! I just checked my 7/26/12 Triumph cruising and finally a price drop! YES!! 8c and it went from $1498 to $1438.

Just sent email to my PVP to make the adjustments and attached a copy of the pricing. I'm sooo excited!!!:D

I know the feeling. Never knew about price drops on my first and second cruise (wasn't on cruise critic back then). I got 2 price drops this past weekk, total $217.64. :)

::D

Archived