Is RCL Shareholder OBC offer combinable with Group Rate?

JAMESFALLETTA

I tried using an Open Passage to get some OBC, but my agent offered a terrific Group rate so I went that direction instead. The Passages aren't combinable with Group Rates. My agent is paying for gratuities (I assume it's the agent and not Celebrity) & also throwing in $75 OBC.

Can I apply Shareholder credit to a Group Rate and get additional OBC?

Thanks for your help.

I was wonder the same..so I emailed Investor Relations and their reply stated that "in this particular promotion they were pleased to advise me that" shareholder ben was combinable:). I would suggest though that you also email them and get that response in writing so that if for some reason you have issues later with the combination. I have printed off their response and will be keeping it safe.

On our last cruise I was advised by guest relations that it was good that I had a copy of my shareholder OBC approval because "sometimes" things do not always get appropriately communicated.

I was wonder the same..so I emailed Investor Relations and their reply stated that "in this particular promotion they were pleased to advise me that" shareholder ben was combinable:). I would suggest though that you also email them and get that response in writing so that if for some reason you have issues later with the combination. I have printed off their response and will be keeping it safe.

On our last cruise I was advised by guest relations that it was good that I had a copy of my shareholder OBC approval because "sometimes" things do not always get appropriately communicated.

You are speaking about a situation where you booked your cruise at a discounted price (i.e. a price cheaper than what Celebrity was selling it for)?

Group rates are not discounted as such therefore the shareholder does apply. However do make sure that the tips and the OBC are indeed from the ta and not some special regional incentive from RCCL because then it probably would not apply.

If you own 100 shares of stock....always request the credit. Celebrity will figure out if you are eligible....and often you may think you aren't, but actually they apply the credit.

Don't try to understand....just apply.

If you own 100 shares of stock....always request the credit. Celebrity will figure out if you are eligible....and often you may think you aren't, but actually they apply the credit.

Don't try to understand....just apply.

This is what I do. I don't try to figure out if I should get the credit or not. I just send in the information for each cruise and they come back to tell me if I got the credit or not. So much easier on the brain.

Laura

Archived