Infinity Bay Contact

cdlu

I emailed them using the email address on their website asking about a day pass and have not gotten a reply. Anyone have a contact email for reserving a day pass? TIA

Hi,

I was just at Infinity Bay last week. I proposed to my girlfriend there. It was beautiful. Beofre I went there, I contacted them about info on a day pass. All you have to do is just show up there and they are available. It wasn't crowded at all and there were 4 boats in port. We paid $25 each which includes chair on the beach or pool and towels. So you don't need to bring towels from the boat which i wish i knew because i had to squeeze mine into my backpack. They have a beautiful pool there which overlooks the ocean and the reef for snorkeling is also right there. Snorkeling was great. Many beautiful fish around. One thing i noticed is there are alot of people trying to sell you things on the beach, like massages and jewelry. But once you say no thank you, they just keep walking unlike some other ports i have been to which was nice.

Everything at Infinity Bay was very nice. I got a taxi for the day. The guy just slept in his car while we relaxed there and waited for us. He then took us to certain spots for pictures and then drove us around town showing us the island. It was nice. I paid $60 for him for the day which I thought was worth it for the service he gave us.

Thank you for the info; did you just pick a taxi driver as you got off the ship?

Yeah we just walked over to where the taxis are and got into a cab. They charge you $2 each for leaving the port once you get into the taxi but when you come back to the port you don't have to pay anything. Just what you were told what to pay your taxi driver at the end of your trip.

I emailed them using the email address on their website asking about a day pass and have not gotten a reply. Anyone have a contact email for reserving a day pass? TIA

You cannot "reserve" a day pass here like you can at Mayan Princess. But know that the resort puts a STRICT quota on the number of cruiser day guests. And during peak times, the price goes to $40 per person. If you want to make sure you get allowed in, get there as soon as you can, as people doing touring, will start arriving after 11:30. You have to get there before then on busy days.

We've been there as day guests while cruising and have stayed for over a week as a condo guest. Trust me when I say the residents will keep that guest quota to their liking. If you are dropped at the road, the security might not let you on the property. Especially on busy days. So be dropped somewhere else along the road and use the beach to get to the towel/equipment shack to speak to the recreation guy who will sell the day priveledge to you. Enjoy.

If you don't get the pass, know there are several other spots along the beach where you can rent the chairs, snorkel equip etc. for minimal cash. Nothing lost. You'll have a nice day no matter.

Yeah we just walked over to where the taxis are and got into a cab. They charge you $2 each for leaving the port once you get into the taxi but when you come back to the port you don't have to pay anything. Just what you were told what to pay your taxi driver at the end of your trip.

I take it you docked at Coxen Hole? Who did you have to pay your $2 to and why? Just curious - I have never seen this on all my visits to Roatan.

You cannot "reserve" a day pass here like you can at Mayan Princess. But know that the resort puts a STRICT quota on the number of cruiser day guests. And during peak times, the price goes to $40 per person. If you want to make sure you get allowed in, get there as soon as you can, as people doing touring, will start arriving after 11:30. You have to get there before then on busy days.

We've been there as day guests while cruising and have stayed for over a week as a condo guest. Trust me when I say the residents will keep that guest quota to their liking. If you are dropped at the road, the security might not let you on the property. Especially on busy days. So be dropped somewhere else along the road and use the beach to get to the towel/equipment shack to speak to the recreation guy who will sell the day priveledge to you. Enjoy.

If you don't get the pass, know there are several other spots along the beach where you can rent the chairs, snorkel equip etc. for minimal cash. Nothing lost. You'll have a nice day no matter.

Thank you for this information. What would be a close drop off place to access the beach?

I take it you docked at Coxen Hole? Who did you have to pay your $2 to and why? Just curious - I have never seen this on all my visits to Roatan.

Yes we docked at Coxen Hole. We gave the $2 each to the taxi driver. The taxi driver put us in his car and then had to stop at a guy that gave the taxi driver a paper which i am guessing is some pass and the taxi driver gave him the $4. I am guessing the taxi driver has to pay to get customers in his cab.

Yes we docked at Coxen Hole. We gave the $2 each to the taxi driver. The taxi driver put us in his car and then had to stop at a guy that gave the taxi driver a paper which i am guessing is some pass and the taxi driver gave him the $4. I am guessing the taxi driver has to pay to get customers in his cab.

I have not heard of this with the cruise ships but at the airport there is a fee for anyone taking a car into the parking lot. It is possible the $4 is something along that line.

Archived