Officially just booked on allure!!

Just booked our cruise on allure for march next year :) did it about an hour ago! Deck 11 d7, oceanview balcony :) got a good deal! And I got prepaid gratuity, 125 onboard credit, and dinner for 2 in a specialty resteraunte all included for booking with this travel agency :) SUPER excited for first time on allure and those extra bonus's! How's deck 11 balconys?

Yay for you!! :) Congrats!! How exciting!!

We just started planning a cruise on Allure for Oct 2013 Western and are anxiously awaiting the prices to come out (so far I've heard April 2, 7, 9, or 16th!:confused:) We are also planning on being on Deck 11- either a family inside or oceanview and my parents are usually in a balcony, but since it's my Dad's 70th birthday, he says he wants to try a Junior Suite this time. I've heard once you try one, you never go back! We were in an inside (cat K) last year on Freedom so even an inch more space for us will be a luxury! I have watched about a million youtube videos since we started planning (which was about a week ago!), so you may want to check those out to get a little 'tour' of your digs.

How exciting! Is it during spring Break by chance? also? Can you pic your cabin when you go through certain TAs?

There is a certain TA that I would love to use because of the extras that are added in

Yes it's during spring break.. First week in march for me. And yes, I picked the exact room number I wanted. I even got the half off deposit because of the wow sale. Just couldn't get the extra onboard credit from the wow sale but I got more obc than the wow sale offered anyways. Cant say any kind of name for travel agent, but boy am I glad I looked into using one for the first time :) so excited for allure!

Yes it's during spring break.. First week in march for me. And yes, I picked the exact room number I wanted. I even got the half off deposit because of the wow sale. Just couldn't get the extra onboard credit from the wow sale but I got more obc than the wow sale offered anyways. Cant say any kind of name for travel agent, but boy am I glad I looked into using one for the first time :) so excited for allure!

I know who you used...booking with them tomorrow. :) For May 2012

Just went on Alllure in Feb. We were on Deck 9 aft Boardwalk Balcony. The thing about the Allure (besides being great overall) is that almost no matter what deck you find youself on, you are close to one of the neighborhoods or some venue.

Absolutely we had a great cruise. One of the things that made it great was the preplanning we did ahead of time. I made a spreadsheet listing each day, the times the ship would be in port arrive/depart and formal nights; and listed the shows and times each in a column. When I went into My Time Dining, I selected the dinner time according to the show we want to see that night (keeping in mind the port or sea day). We allowed 2 hrs between dinner and show. Once we had our agenda for dinners and shows, I then decided on a couple specialty restaurants so made a couple changes to MTD. I cannot tell you what an upscale event we had when we went to 150 Central Park on the second formal night; and did Giovanni's our last evening - fabulous experience. I felt we had our plan in place, didn't have to give it a thought once we were on board and just relaxed and enjoyed our vacation.

We also went to the Prohibition Party and booked that in advance also.

Have a good planning experience and a good trip.

Just booked our cruise on allure for march next year :) did it about an hour ago! Deck 11 d7, oceanview balcony :) got a good deal! And I got prepaid gratuity, 125 onboard credit, and dinner for 2 in a specialty resteraunte all included for booking with this travel agency :) SUPER excited for first time on allure and those extra bonus's! How's deck 11 balconys?

Lucky you! I think I know the TA you're talking about. A little frustrated because I tried to book the Allure with them and they would only give me the $100 OBC for the WOW sale if I did the half price deposit (not the extra perks you listed). Think I'll give them a call again to find out what's going on :confused:

Lucky you! I think I know the TA you're talking about. A little frustrated because I tried to book the Allure with them and they would only give me the $100 OBC for the WOW sale if I did the half price deposit (not the extra perks you listed). Think I'll give them a call again to find out what's going on :confused:

You have to book a balcony. This offer was with the WOW sale. They are ending one sale today and starting the WOW tomorrow but for a balcony the perks were the same.

You have to book a balcony. This offer was with the WOW sale. They are ending one sale today and starting the WOW tomorrow but for a balcony the perks were the same.

It all depends on the sailing date and category cabin too.

Yup, I got a D5 ;)

Maybe I'm talking about another TA.

My total of "perks" came to around $350 just for searching around a little. It's worth it. And we leave march 3.

We'll wave to each other...you'll be disembarking as we're embarking (I meant to type March 10th,2013...my fingers just go ahead of themselves). Keep her nice and pretty for us!!!!

Have been on Allure four times, next june will be #5! The crew is awesome, the ship is amazing, enjoy!...K.O. outside of Philly:)

We are down to 62 days before we leave on the Allure- Eastern Caribbean!! We are on deck 7 with a balcony- 1st time for one of those! We too have done a lot of pre-planning (or I should say the friends we are sailing with have). Would love to hear some other thoughts/experiences about the ship! We want to use our free dinner at Rita's- anyone been there before?

You will love Allure, love deck 11!! That's our next cruise deck....We're partial the the Boardwalk balconies all the way aft :) Twice we have had 10729, loved it and our first one was 10723 which we loved too! ;)

I was looking at so many sailings to find one of those aft balconies...They sell out quick! :(

Archived