Boarding Freedom

Kristen, we'll enter on the promenade, which is really something to see. Then they will direct you up to the Windjammer on deck 11 for lunch. If you get on early, it won't be as crowded, but the closer to noon and beyond, the more crowded it will be. Don't forget you can also go to Cafe Promenade or Sorrento's on the promenade for something as well.

We'll be landing at MCO at 9:05, then have to get our car and drive to the port. I want to stop at the drugstore for some last minute things (like sunscreen and a couple of bottles of water for mom), so I figure if all goes well, we'll be getting to the port between 11 and 11:30 or so. We'll most likely be ready to board at that time, if debarkation goes well.

Where are you guys staying in Orlando for the couple of days? It's about 45 minutes to an hour from the airport to the port, so if you're closer to Disney, it might be a bit longer than that. I'm hoping no issues on the roads on a Sunday morning, but you never know.

Kristen, we'll enter on the promenade, which is really something to see. Then they will direct you up to the Windjammer on deck 11 for lunch. If you get on early, it won't be as crowded, but the closer to noon and beyond, the more crowded it will be. Don't forget you can also go to Cafe Promenade or Sorrento's on the promenade for something as well.

We'll be landing at MCO at 9:05, then have to get our car and drive to the port. I want to stop at the drugstore for some last minute things (like sunscreen and a couple of bottles of water for mom), so I figure if all goes well, we'll be getting to the port between 11 and 11:30 or so. We'll most likely be ready to board at that time, if debarkation goes well.

Where are you guys staying in Orlando for the couple of days? It's about 45 minutes to an hour from the airport to the port, so if you're closer to Disney, it might be a bit longer than that. I'm hoping no issues on the roads on a Sunday morning, but you never know.

We are staying closed to seaworld and I have a limo booked to take us to the port which is picking us up at 9:45 so I hope to arrive between 11-11:30. I cannot wait!

We are staying closed to seaworld and I have a limo booked to take us to the port which is picking us up at 9:45 so I hope to arrive between 11-11:30. I cannot wait!

That is about a 50-55 minute drive. You should be there by 11. Bon Voyage!!!

We've always entered on Deck 4, in the Centrum... not the promenade. Right at the elevators by Boleros.

This is correct... there are a couple places you can enter on deck 4, one is here and I think the other is by the other set of elevators on deck 4 (over by the Arcadia Theater). Go up the stairs there and you'll be right on the Royal Promenade!

Archived