Give me your Key West shopping tips please!

GAcruiser417

Will be in Key West next week for a day with my husband, kids & mother-in-law. My mother-in-law is a big shopper, what are your suggestions for fun/nice/unique shops? The only place I already have on my list is Kino's Sandals. :D

Fast Buck Freddie's. It's on the 500 block of Duval, next to Margaritaville. Enjoy! :)

Fast Buck Freddie's. It's on the 500 block of Duval, next to Margaritaville. Enjoy! :)

It's been a few years since my last visit and Fast Buck Freddie's sticks out in my mind as a highlight, I'm glad it's still there. Just need to remember shop first, drink later. Lest I 'overshop'.

Key West Aloe on Duval--lots of very fine soaps, lotions, creams, sunscreens, shampoos, and so on made from aloe. They even have aloe products for dogs!

Coach Outlet, also on Duval.

Orvis on the dock by the Westin Hotel. This has all kinds of sportswear from Orvis, Colombia and other similar brands, including shoes, sandals, various hats, sunglasses and other fun in the sun accessories.

Chicos: This is a regional, maybe even national chain, but it is not in every locality. If your moither-in-law likes to shop, but doesn't live near a Chicos, she might enjoy checking out this very interesting clothing store. It is on Duval.

Key West Winery on 103 Simonton St. These wines are made from fruits, honey,citrus and other unusual ingredients.

Peppers of Key West at 602 Greene St. This features hot sauces from many geographic areas. Many are very unusual.

Key West Aloe on Duval--lots of very fine soaps, lotions, creams, sunscreens, shampoos, and so on made from aloe. They even have aloe products for dogs!

Oh, good to know it is still there! I discovered this store on our first visit to KW in 2003 and had to go back there when we returned in 2006. Haven't been back to KW since then but we will be there in a little over five weeks.

We also enjoyed The Blue Cat as we are cat lovers! I hope that store is still there too.

Archived