Can you order pictures from the cruise after sailing?

We didn't get very many pictures taken on the ship and didn't really like the ones we saw on board enough to buy them, but after we got home I realized there were a few pictures we didn't get to see that they didn't have in the photo area. I would love to see them if possible. Is there anywhere to do this? It's not looking very promising on the RC website....

We didn't get very many pictures taken on the ship and didn't really like the ones we saw on board enough to buy them, but after we got home I realized there were a few pictures we didn't get to see that they didn't have in the photo area. I would love to see them if possible. Is there anywhere to do this? It's not looking very promising on the RC website....

Unfortunately, it looks like you are out of luck. See note in red on the Image" website: https://www.image.com/html/post_cruise.html

I was told while on the Oasis that it was possible, but when we got back I had no luck. I emailed the photo company they responded once and then didn't respond to any more of my emails. Oh well. I guess I saved a lot of money because we were trying to buy the dvd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It just seems insane that they would want to turn away money :eek:

I was on Serenade last week and noticed a sign the last night in the photo shop. It stated something to the effect of "Due to copyright reasons".

Archived