looking for a beach with cheap alcoholic drinks or a cheap all-inclusive beach

NickPA

My gf and I will be visiting both Nassau and Freeport in December while on our cruise. We are looking for nice affordable beach or excursion where drinks are either cheap or included. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you on advance!

~Nick

In October my friends & I went to the British Hilton Colonial. Its a nice quiet beach, within walking distance of the port. It costs us $55 but came with a $30 food/drink voucher. I enjoyed it but it doesn't have any toys or isn't a party scene. For the 2 of you, it would give you $60 to use towards drinks. I felt the drinks were affordable but we also have $120 to spend.

My gf and I will be visiting both Nassau and Freeport in December while on our cruise. We are looking for nice affordable beach or excursion where drinks are either cheap or included. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you on advance!

~Nick

That would be Paradise Island:

http://www.paradiseislandbahama.com/included-en.html

I think it is $50pp... it does not get high marks but for a cheap booze and food it's the cheapest on the island.

That would be Paradise Island:

http://www.paradiseislandbahama.com/included-en.html

I think it is $50pp... it does not get high marks but for a cheap booze and food it's the cheapest on the island.

For $60... you can go to Breezes.. better beach, better food, name brand booze, better all around. It's adults only .. 14 and older.

There is also the RIU but Breezes is cheaper.

I have found in traveling to All Inclusives that inexpensive and nice do not usually run hand in hand. Also, cheap drinks are not easy to find on islands, and when the drinks are cheap, there is usually a reason. Poor quality alcohol or very little in the drinks.

I know some people don't like Senior Frogs, but it does cater to those wishing to drink. Now, the drinks are not cheap, but they are strong and they give out free shots all day so you could do a bit of time on a beach and then head there to have some drinks...

I think it all really depends on the amount that you intend to drink...do you pay $100 plus to go to a beach that includes some or all drinks or do you go to a free beach and just pay for drinks...are you going to spend $100 or more on drinks?

Archived