Are copies of deck plans available on board?

CarolinaMamma

Not sure if this is a fleet-wide change or just on the S-class. They gave out folded pocket size deck plans on all of our sailing until our last, which was also our first S-class, on the Silhouette. The earlier sailings had full deck plans showing all of the cabins and venue locations. On Silhouette, they showed only the decks with public areas and, on those, only a listing of what was in each sector of the deck.

So if you want a full plan, I'd suggest printing one. I found the best is to download the itinerary brochures and then print only the pages with the deck plans for your ship.

j

They don't give out deck plans. The only thing you get is a little fold out view of the ship with the sides open to see inside where various things are. This is really hard to explain but take my word for it they are completely useless. There are however ship models at each of the aft elevator banks that are more helpful. So if you want real deck plans of the public areas print them out.

If you don't get a complete deck plan in a little wallet size, here's what I would do -- stop by the future cruise sales office, pick up a brochure, and rip out the pages that show the deck plans. Or take it to Guest Relations and have them photocopy the relevant pages.

If you don't get a complete deck plan in a little wallet size, here's what I would do -- stop by the future cruise sales office, pick up a brochure, and rip out the pages that show the deck plans. Or take it to Guest Relations and have them photocopy the relevant pages.

Great idea!

I did the research and planned the vacation. so I know the deck plan well, but the rest of my family will be completely lost without a map of the ship!

Archived