anyone receive latest promo from Princess?

S.S.Oceanlover

I got one this week for the Caribbean Princess with June, July and August rates. It also mentions free balcony upgrades.

Thanks to this thread I looked at it again. I really didn't pay much attention when it came in the mail. Over the last few days I have been trying to decide between a summer cruise or a trip to Las Vegas. We don't mind the Vegas heat but I'm not sure about cruising when school is not in session..

I got one this week for the Caribbean Princess with June, July and August rates. It also mentions free balcony upgrades.

Thanks to this thread I looked at it again. I really didn't pay much attention when it came in the mail. Over the last few days I have been trying to decide between a summer cruise or a trip to Las Vegas. We don't mind the Vegas heat but I'm not sure about cruising when school is not in session..

anything about mini suites in that promo? what is the promo code?

Thanks

Bill

I just quickly checked the rates on the online agency I use. If the rates on the promo I received can be had it does seem like a good price for June and July. I was originally looking at the end of August when I stated better deals may be available..

I just quickly checked the rates on the online agency I use. If the rates on the promo I received can be had it does seem like a good price for June and July. I was originally looking at the end of August when I stated better deals may be available..

Anway you can fax me that promotion? Princess doesn't believe it exists.

I've heard there is a new promo for Princess where if you book a balcony you receive a free upgrade to a mini suite? Anybody receive this promo?

I believe the code is PL3.

Thanks in advance

Bill

I'm a CC Elite member and I didn't receive any such promo from Princess. My latest Promo from Princess titled "Bliss - onboard and off" only shows Upgrades from $199. for Oceanview to Balcony for the Caribbean and Mexican Riviera cruises.

Mine are different -Golden Princess,Sea Princess,Star Princess,Grand Princess,

plus Tahitian Princess,Pacific Princess,Diamond Princess,Island Princess.

SEven to Seventeen day cruises plenty of choices all for 2005. :)

As I mentioned earlier it was 16 months ago I received my last one.

Kruisey, are the specials free upgrade from balcony to mini-suite?

What dates for the Tahitian and what code does the flyer say to use?

Also, awhile back you said you called them and told them not to send you any offers. If you still don't want them you could send them to me. Ha Ha.

I haven't received anything this past week, but cunard is really sending me stuff and so are some other ones.

Please let me know what the offer code is. Thanks

Kruisey, are the specials free upgrade from balcony to mini-suite?

What dates for the Tahitian and what code does the flyer say to use?

Also, awhile back you said you called them and told them not to send you any offers. If you still don't want them you could send them to me. Ha Ha.

I haven't received anything this past week, but cunard is really sending me stuff and so are some other ones.

Please let me know what the offer code is. Thanks

This flyer I received in the mail last week is in Canadian Dollars.....plus non transferable....free upgrades to exterior cabins and fares pertain from September 01 to September 21 on Tahitian Princess $1691 per person Canadian interior cabin cruise only....airfare not included.

Archived