anyone receive latest promo from Princess?

S.S.Oceanlover

Its in Canadaian dollars but offer is for USA and Canadian customers.

There are two for ones and free upgrades.

THis is to celebrate Princesses 40th Anniversary.

Offers are not transferable and available for Captain circle members only.

'Fares are for the first two persons in cabin....they do not apply to singles,shares and upper berth passengers........in other words as it always has been in the past only married couples are entitled to these discounts.Also only on certain cruises....others at a higher price .

Actually I think that is a little unfair that two persons sharing a cabin are charged more than a married couple.What would be the reason for this....can anyone give me the reason for this? :confused: I like my own cabin so these offers as a single, do not apply to me :p

kruisy, we just booked a cabin for my SIL and a friend of mine who are neither married nor dating, and got the regular 2-person rate. They didn't ask about marital status at all, the closest they came was asking if they wanted the beds pushed together.

Did that promo come in the mail? I have not seen it, but our mail service from Princess is spotty at best.

Hey Bill!

Are you booking another Princess cruise?? The new one out of NY?? ;)

Hi Terri,

Nope. I wish. Someone asked me if I saw this promotion. I didn't so I'm asking around.

I got prices for the Crown Princess and they are way out of my league. $2000pp for a balcony and about $1000 for my son.

I can do better flying to FL and sailing from there. Of course it would only be 7 days too. :(

With not that many options for the Caribbean next summer we might look at Alaska, or Bermuda. Bermuda is also very limited next summer as far as ships going there. Who knows. Maybe a land vacation at that place Trudy is going to.

I gotta get past this cruise first before I get serious about next year. :)

Bill

kruisy, we just booked a cabin for my SIL and a friend of mine who are neither married nor dating, and got the regular 2-person rate. They didn't ask about marital status at all, the closest they came was asking if they wanted the beds pushed together.

Did that promo come in the mail? I have not seen it, but our mail service from Princess is spotty at best.

Beth,

Yes I believe it was received via snail mail yesterday. Someone e-mailed me about it wondering if I had it. Princess wouldn't accept the promo code saying it might not be in the computers yet and wanted it faxed to them.

Bill

Hi Terri,

With not that many options for the Caribbean next summer we might look at Alaska, or Bermuda.

Bill

Looks like a few in the group are thinking about Alaska! Renee should be heading that way for her honeymoon and Fred and Barbara are thinking of heading that way too!

Was just quoting from the small print........says not available for shares.......What do they mean by that then.....Would I be having one of my senior moments not comprehending the translation of this??????

Smiles have stopped working again.....I was going to put in a EEK

Looks like a few in the group are thinking about Alaska! Renee should be heading that way for her honeymoon and Fred and Barbara are thinking of heading that way too!

I thought Fred said the group was over? :confused:

I know you like to plan things so why don't you get together with Debbie and start a group cruise for next summer?? :)

Bill

Kruisey, I think the singles shares is when Princess finds you a person to share the cabin with, so you both go at the "normal" rate instead of paying the single supplement. If you find a friend/partner/SO/Spouse yourself, you both get the good deal. I think.

But if I read you correctly, you prefer your own cabin, so this still does not help your situation. You have to pay the supplement, and don't get the lower rate to base it on?

Kruisey, I think the singles shares is when Princess finds you a person to share the cabin with, so you both go at the "normal" rate instead of paying the single supplement. If you find a friend/partner/SO/Spouse yourself, you both get the good deal. I think.

But if I read you correctly, you prefer your own cabin, so this still does not help your situation. You have to pay the supplement, and don't get the lower rate to base it on?

Quote'Fares are per person ,non air, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom.Fares do not apply to singles,shares and upper berth passengers'' unquote... :confused: .oh and these fares are only for those that receive these listings.

This is the first time I have received anything in the mail from Princess in ages.

Think the reason is that I cancelled this year...due to the fact of my mum minding trip to UK....but are booked for 2006.

Maybe these offers just go to those that have not booked this year so far?

One of the reasons I like Princess is that each time staff and passengers...to me anyway have been wonderful :)

Oh I love you all to bits on cruise crits....I am learning so much from you guys and gals. ;)

Does anyone have a copy of this promotion that they can fax to me? Princess doesn't believe it exists, and I left mine in IL yesterday (I am in NY for the rest of the week).

Thanks a ton - Steve

Steve,

Long time no speak! How the heck are ya? :D

Bill

I might have got this one a few days ago. I hadn't looked at it until I saw this thread. The cruises are on either the Sun, Sea, Dawn, or Regal. No Grand-class at all. Princess wants me to take longer cruises.

Mine are different -Golden Princess,Sea Princess,Star Princess,Grand Princess,

plus Tahitian Princess,Pacific Princess,Diamond Princess,Island Princess.

SEven to Seventeen day cruises plenty of choices all for 2005. :)

As I mentioned earlier it was 16 months ago I received my last one.

Archived