Book now or book onboard (aft room)

navigator71

I'm wondering if it I should book while I can see the room I want is available (aft) or wait till next month while I'm onboard and use my future cruise credit towards the reservation? It's not till Nov. 2013 but with aft's going quickly ahead of time should I book now and then cancel after the cruise and rebook using my FCC? Any experience with this? Your thoughts are most appreciated. I'll be wanting to book an inside room near our aft room as well. Sorry if I'm confusing with my wording:(

They sell future cruise reward certificates onboard, however, you cannot make actual reservations for future sailings while onboard. The only way you could actually pull that off is if you went to the internet cafe, clicked on NCL's website and booked there. The internet service is slow and expense so that would not be advantageous and would be a waste of your vacation time as you can do that at home. I am an avid Aft facing balcony cabin fan and I book about a year out to make sure I get the cabin I desire. Since aft cabins are no longer a well kept secret, my advice would be book now. You can always change things if prices should go down, or OBC's become available before final payment.

I just booked an aft balcony cabin today for May '13 because there were only 2 available that I wanted. Also, NCL is running their reduced deposit promotion still. You should be able to book and hold it for just $250, which is the price of a future cruise credit anyhow...although on the ship you are getting back $100 OBC when purchased. I'd book it now...and as others said, you have up until final payment to change mind.

Thank you. Would it make sense to book now, cancel after the cruise, and rebook using my FCC that I will get on the trip next month? Can I order two FCC and use them for two cabins on my 2013 cruise? Or do I book them separately in order to use FCC? I would love to get the OBC with the FCC next month.

Thank you. Would it make sense to book now, cancel after the cruise, and rebook using my FCC that I will get on the trip next month? Can I order two FCC and use them for two cabins on my 2013 cruise? Or do I book them separately in order to use FCC? I would love to get the OBC with the FCC next month.

Book it now, go on your cruise next month, buy those certificates. You can buy up to 4 certificates.

When you come home check the price of what you had booked. It may have gone up, down, stayed the same or had OBC added. If the price has decreased, then cancel and rebook and use your FCC as the deposit. If the price went up, keep what you booked and now that you have the FCC, start planning ANOTHER cruise.

You are able to use 1 FCC per cabin. Good Luck and have fun

book now because it probably will not be available

and IF is is... Its so hard to book or "upgrade" on the ship... First of all the consultants are so busy when you first get on board... the line is huge. Normally when you say you want to upgrade you they just say the ship is full to eliminate the hassle.

Archived