ruby cabin L249

Flowrider

hello,

has anyone stayed in L249 or inside cabins in lido deck below the spa area? can i expect noise in the mornings? i saw the deck plans and its below the sauna/steam room and/or changing area. i know if its below the gym there would be noise from the treadmills but is the spa used much in the morning hours 8-9am? and if its normal traffic would it cause noise to the deck below?

thanks

We were in L202 last week and I think you'd have more issues with smoke filled hallway and slamming doors. About 9am the thumping beat came through from probably the aerobics class but it was tolerable. The smoke clears after L230 going forward.

We were in L240 on the Crown last week. No noticeable noise at all and just far enough down the hall to get away from the smoke pouring in the door off the port side Lido deck smoking area. Very convenient location and we would definitely get a stateroom in this area again. The laundry area is very close on level 10 also.

hello,

has anyone stayed in L249 or inside cabins in lido deck below the spa area? can i expect noise in the mornings? i saw the deck plans and its below the sauna/steam room and/or changing area. i know if its below the gym there would be noise from the treadmills but is the spa used much in the morning hours 8-9am? and if its normal traffic would it cause noise to the deck below?

thanks

I was on Ruby 3/18 in cabin L251. I did not hear any noise from above. Treadmills are farther forward. We are early risers and nothing bothered us. I loved the location. Convenient to spa/steamroom which I used twice a day. Also real convenient to spa pool area which we used on at sea days. And of course easy to stroll back to Horizon Court for breakfast, snacks, and iced tea. Another advantage is access to viewing platform above bridge, through doors at forward end of corridor. We frequently ran up there for port arrival and depature, best place on ship to view from in my opinion.

We were in that cabin in March for two weeks. Periodically, in the morning and in the evening, we heard some sort of cart rolling around. Sometimes, back and forth, back and forth. Never long enough though for us to have to complain about it. And sometimes we heard heels clicking as people walked above our cabin. Given this, we would still take this cabin again in a heartbeat. ;)

We were in that cabin in March for two weeks. Periodically, in the morning and in the evening, we heard some sort of cart rolling around. Sometimes, back and forth, back and forth. Never long enough though for us to have to complain about it. And sometimes we heard heels clicking as people walked above our cabin. Given this, we would still take this cabin again in a heartbeat. ;)

Thanks for your response, i can handle a little noise in exchange for a great location.

I am guessing it would be worst if it ws below the pool decks or the gym so i wont worry anymore.

Thanks again

9 times out of 10, we will book an inside lido room - love the convenience, location! Only 1 rime did we run into an issue with noise & it had to do with kids club the last night-evidently, they were having a good bye dance party & it got very loud-but other than that, we ahve never had any other experience that would cause us to change locations.:)

9 times out of 10, we will book an inside lido room - love the convenience, location! Only 1 rime did we run into an issue with noise & it had to do with kids club the last night-evidently, they were having a good bye dance party & it got very loud-but other than that, we ahve never had any other experience that would cause us to change locations.:)

Thanks, its reassuring to hear you have been multiple times in this deck with no problems.

Its going to be great to be on the same deck as the pools and the buffet.

Archived