buy liqueur where?

ottmar

We usually bring back duty free liqueurs from our cruises. This time our stops are Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport. Where is the best place to buy it,or just buy it on the ship?

We always buy it on the ship unless it is something that is specific that they don't carry on the ship. There is a nice Duty Free shop in Grand Turk right at the pier...no liquor on Half Moon Cay, and Freeport has some, but not as much of a selection.

The ship will match any price you find in port. Just bring them proof, we used a picture before.

Enjoy your cruise.:cool:

...The ship was real good with price matching last week on our Glory cruise. Purchased Cap't Morgan Parrot Bay 2 for $21.95. First stop was Cozumel. Walking through the shops, the very first bottles displayed were the same Parrot Bay at 2 for $20. Thought to myself "Oh well, two bucks, no big deal."

...Walked into the Duty Free shop the next sea day and inquired. It really wasn't for the money, but more as a curiosity, wondering if they would believe me as I didn't bother to take a picture. Clerk thanked me for bringing it to their attention and promptly credited my S&S for $21.95 and recharged me at the lower $20.00 price. I thought it was really cool that he took my word for it.

Archived