Crown Princess Cruise Music Video

Thanks for the comments. Yes, it was a lot of fun! We have been on 14 cruises and still there is never a dull moment. We can't wait for our next trip to Alaska and are already looking for our next song and how to improve our video. By the way, the entire video is over 30 min long but we only included some of it on the YouTube video.

There is a cool song called "Alaska" by Sky Sailing (technically the singer of Owl City) that someone used in their Alaska video on here and it was really pretty. It's not as fun as the Black Eyed Peas to sing but it's kinda neat.

We created a video from our last cruise and part of it is a music video. It is our first Youtube video and I thought I would share with you. It was a lot of fun putting it together. We were on the Crown Princess on the week before Christimas, 2011. We were happy to have some of the crew members and our cruise director participate in the video with us.

Absolutely stellar. My wife and I were on the Crown in the British Isles last August and it was great seeing the ship again! You put a lot of work into that, and it came off brilliantly. Thanks for sharing! And, I have some ideas for our Hawaii cruise next February aboard the Sapphire. Watch out crew!

Archived