4J versus 1A with porthole and sofa bed?

SNJCruisers

I was just in a 4J on the Magic #7205 and it was a very loud room. Not sure why, but lots of noise and tons of movement. Also no couch. I've been in many 1A's with PH's and the movement in the 4J was way more then the 1A's in the front...just sayin:)

Enjoy your cruise!

Don't all 1A's have 1 twin and either an upper or convertible couch...thus not being able to push anything together?

Yes, you are correct. There are a total of 14 porthole cabins on the Breeze. Six of them are classified as PT, meaning they have a porthole and they have 2 twins that can be pushed together. Because of their popularity, they are already gone for the sailing we are contemplating. The other 8 are 1A with portholes, 4 on deck 1 and 4 on deck 2. Two of these cabins have the twin with upper and the other six are the twin with the convertible couch.

I was just in a 4J on the Magic #7205 and it was a very loud room. Not sure why, but lots of noise and tons of movement. Also no couch. I've been in many 1A's with PH's and the movement in the 4J was way more then the 1A's in the front...just sayin:)

Enjoy your cruise!

Appreciate your input.

Archived