REVIEW - Voyager of the Seas - 3/31/11 to 4/6/11 Lots of Pics!

Motleu

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B8%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35834%3B8352325nu0mrj

We're big Stan fans. He worked his way up from basically greasing engine parts as a teenager to running the entire operation.

On our last cruise we discovered that he also is a certified diver and often has to go underwater to service the vessel.

232323232%7Ffp%3B75%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35826772%3B5325nu0mrj

Darn, I was just in Cozumel on Jewel about 2 weeks after you were there on Voyager, it would have been great to see Voyager again, at this point this photo shows my first and last cruise ship. Thanks for those pictures.

I can see my old cabin - 8542 in this photo. Funny how I still think of it as my cabin. Actually, I can see my last cabin, Deck 9 on Jewel in this photo too.

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for posting this! We were trying to decide which cruise line to take out of New Orleans (as we live there) for our trip this winter. This really sealed the deal for Royal Caribbean for us! I'm super excited!

Thanks for the great comments and reading along. I never really finished it up so i may add some final comments over the weekend. I also found a brochure for playa mia as well that I will scan in and post.

Archived