REVIEW - Voyager of the Seas - 3/31/11 to 4/6/11 Lots of Pics!

Motleu

Below is a copy of the admission ticket for Ice Odyssey. They were free and distributed on the morning of the first sea day. The same show was presented 4 times during the cruise. On the reverse of the ticket was a great coupon for $1 off all alcoholic beverages (and other bevs other than canned soda) before or during the show. That is a better coupon than the 10% off coupon in the C&A Gold Book!

The other ticket is the free tender ticket for the tenders into Grand Cayman. #9 was the first open tender and we got on about 11:15am. They were distributed in front of Cleopatra's Needle on the morning of arrival in GC.

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B7%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3586875452325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3C%3A%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D358687623%3B325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B95%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3586875%3A46325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B6%3A%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35868773%3C3325nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3B2%3Enu%3D324%3B%3E5%3A3%3E64%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3586873496325nu0mrj

Gidday and thank you Motleu for all the information.

Our family is new to RCI and it helps to know what is available and when activities are likely to happen.

A very silly request, my tween and teen have pre-authorised fake tattoos for the trip. Any idea how much they cost?

Thanking you in advance.

God bless you:)

TraceyG

I'll have to admit I've never understood the rave about the honey stung chick. It has always been a dried, tasteless hunk of pressed hen.

It looked different on the Voyager, and we were one of the first into the Windjammer so it had to be fresh.

Tried it and like it. Maybe they changed suppliers or how they fixed it!

I think its prepared in such large quantities that it can be hit and miss. I remember getting a piece on Navigator that was terrible and going back and getting another that was perfect.

Hi,

Thanks for the review.:)

We are booked to sail on Voyager to New Zealand in January.

NZ is not known for it's warm weather & I was hoping Voyager had a covered in adults only solarium pool like on Radiance, but every pic I see of the solarium has no roof.

Can you confirm regards this? Thanks.

Part of it is covered, but over the pool is permanently wide open.

Gidday and thank you Motleu for all the information.

Our family is new to RCI and it helps to know what is available and when activities are likely to happen.

A very silly request, my tween and teen have pre-authorised fake tattoos for the trip. Any idea how much they cost?

Thanking you in advance.

God bless you:)

TraceyG

Unfortunately I do not know the cost. The kiosk is set up in the promenade area and was quite busy at times. Thanks for reading and commenting! Have a great cruise!

Wow, this is amazing, thanks! Currently trying to decide between Royal Caribbean and Disney for September. Already done Carnival and NCL, but Disney or Royal sail out of Port Canveral, which works better for the remainder of the vacation.

Wow, this is amazing, thanks! Currently trying to decide between Royal Caribbean and Disney for September. Already done Carnival and NCL, but Disney or Royal sail out of Port Canveral, which works better for the remainder of the vacation.

I have heard good things about Disney but it is more expensive. Royal has a great kids program and Freedom has an expanded kids pool area known as H2O Zone that is not present on the Voyager class ships. I actually liked the Radiance Adventure Ocean facilities as compared to the Voyager facilities but the kids loved them both and that is all that matters. Also, there is a kids menu in the MDR and I posted it earlier! Whatever you choose have a great trip!

Great review, wonderful pics, im glad you and the family had a great time, thank you for taking the time to post everything, it was great to follow.

Thanks for reading along!

Archived