RCI Cancelled ALL our shows reservations!

When I was on the Allure last summer I couldn't get reservations for the aqua show online so I was planning on waiting standby and hoping for the best. On the first day they had signs about booking shows and they directed us to the ice skating theater where I was able to rebook and adjust ALL my shows times to ones I wanted instead of just whatever I could get online. If you do that you'll probably be able to book all the shows you want if it doesn't work out to do it online ahead of time

Just for clarification, I NEVER asked for a suite! All I asked for was my reservations reinstated. Period.

Again, just for clarification I am one of the most polite people you will meet. I am nice to everybody! I am also fully aware that you 'catch more flies with honey' when dealing with people in customer service. I am not however a patsy, and I will get this resolved, even if it means that I have to politely ask to move up the customer service food chain at the resolutions department.

The suite upgrade was someone else that chimed in with advice on what you should demand. :rolleyes: My guess is that would never happen anyway. Good luck and I hope it all works out.

Our show reservations have all been restored!! It took four phone calls, and going up one level at the resolutions department, but it got done. They were also able to re book us for our soda passes, and hopefully they will not refund them again! Somebody must not want us to drink soda as they keep refunding and canceling our passes!! :)

If it were me, and it's not, if I had received a phone call asking me to switch ships I would have said NO WAY!

To each their own! :) I, personally, would have taken the offer even though its 3 hours further drive for me and a little more gas. I probably would have asked for a little OBC to offset the gas difference though. All they can say is no, right?

For what Im booked in on Freedom at for a PR cabin, I would have taken about any cabin on the Allure at the same price. I got a really good deal and knowing I was on Allure for the same price would have been awesome.

At her current prices even at the best "deals" and the least expensive cabins, it will be a few years before I can ever sail a Oasis class ship. I really want to experience her some day and that would have been a great way to at a very decent price!

Our show reservations have all been restored!! It took four phone calls, and going up one level at the resolutions department, but it got done. They were also able to re book us for our soda passes, and hopefully they will not refund them again! Somebody must not want us to drink soda as they keep refunding and canceling our passes!! :)

Congrats! the squeaky wheel always gets the grease! :D

We wish you could have joined us on Freedom this Sunday but I dont blame you for taking the offer. have a wonderful cruise!

Yay! All is right in the world again. Glad for you.

Archived