Loyalty Program Question

Jbird81

I was just on the Carnival website, and noticed there is credit for our recent Dream sailing, under my mum's name. My question is, for all of our family members who sailed on the ship to get the credit for it, do we all need to have our own respective accounts with Carnival, with our reservations!? Just wondering how this works, in case we sail with Carnival again.

Each guest has their own past guest number.

Each guest gets credit for every sailing they take.

Doesn't matter who books, who pays, etc.

Each person that sailed gets a credit.

HTH

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! So I assume in the future when we go to book, and imput the same people under the one family account we will all receive the credit and be "past guests". Thanks a lot! :)

I was just on the Carnival website, and noticed there is credit for our recent Dream sailing, under my mum's name. My question is, for all of our family members who sailed on the ship to get the credit for it, do we all need to have our own respective accounts with Carnival, with our reservations!? Just wondering how this works, in case we sail with Carnival again.

You should all set up accounts on Carnival.com and input your past guest number and start your cruise history, etc.

You should all set up accounts on Carnival.com and input your past guest number and start your cruise history, etc.

I was considering that for sure, that way it would be easier for everyone to plan trips in the future, if they decide to take another Carnival cruise once our family is "grown up". Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll go do that now!

Archived