Dream Suites

Grand suites are roughly 60 s.f. larger. The balconies are larger as well.

to compare:

Go to cruise line rooms dot com

Click on Carnival Dream

Click on Room 7244.

these are pics of an Ocean suite.

Then click on 7321

these are pics of a grand suite

Sorry- my spelling on my phone is just terrible. Thank you for the info. Do you think we would feel any more "special" for a honeymoon in one v. the other?

Almost 100% we are booking our wedding cruise on the Dream. Want to splurge on the room. What is the difference between an Acean Suite and a Grand Suite?

Another option in the Spa category to consider since it is a honeymoon - Spa Suite. You get all the Spa usage (other than treatments) included in your room and can use the amenties there as often as you want. The decor is lovely, all non smoking rooms and the Elemis toiletries in the room. priority spa bookings too.

Another option in the Spa category to consider since it is a honeymoon - Spa Suite. You get all the Spa usage (other than treatments) included in your room and can use the amenties there as often as you want. The decor is lovely, all non smoking rooms and the Elemis toiletries in the room. priority spa bookings too.

I agree wholeheartedly!!! the Spa Balcony rooms are fabulous. I had room 12202 on the Dream and the access to the Spa areas was WONDERFUL. I showered in the spa locker room every night before dinner. Matter of fact, i generally spent about 2 hours in the spa every afternoon enjoying the suanas, steam rooms, and relaxation areas. Fabulous Idea for honeymooners.

Consider it a gift to yourself!

Archived