NYC hilton brand family hotels pre cruise stay

alise007

I have more than enough Hilton Honors points to cover a free night at one of the Hilton family hotels the night before our cruise in September. I am not interested in the Conrad or Waldorf's but any of the Hiltons, H Garden Inn, Doubletrees or Hamptons. I have tried online reviews but them seem all over the place.

We would prob not arrive til later afternoon/early evening and be departing after bfast for the Carnival cruise terminal.

Also wondering if anyone has used any of them after the cruise returns to hold luggage for 8-10 hours??? ($/fee ok) Thinking of flying home late Saturday night and have time to check out the new World Trade Center site and whatever else hubby is interested in.

I have more than enough Hilton Honors points to cover a free night at one of the Hilton family hotels the night before our cruise in September. I am not interested in the Conrad or Waldorf's but any of the Hiltons, H Garden Inn, Doubletrees or Hamptons. I have tried online reviews but them seem all over the place.

We would prob not arrive til later afternoon/early evening and be departing after bfast for the Carnival cruise terminal.

Also wondering if anyone has used any of them after the cruise returns to hold luggage for 8-10 hours??? ($/fee ok) Thinking of flying home late Saturday night and have time to check out the new World Trade Center site and whatever else hubby is interested in.

There are several Hiltons in Manhattan. Carnival leaves from Manhattan. The Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is probably the least expensive, it is near the port and close to Times Square. The Doubletree Suites is very nice, in the heart of Times Square. Both the Hilton Times Square and the Hilton Ave of Americas are very nice also, business class hotels. The Ave of Americas is closer to Rockefeller Center than Times Square but walkable.

Carnival port location

New York City Passenger Ship Terminal

Pier# 88/90/92

711 12th Avenue at 55th Street

New York City, New York 10019

Not really worried about price--they all pretty much will cost me 50K in points except the Waldorf/Conrad are 60K. Times Square would probably be more entertaining for us for the night. Would be nice to just walk outside and be close.

Archived