Back on Seabourn!

highseas53

After a long day of travel, we are so happy to be back on such a WONDERFUL ship! We were greeted by dear friends in white gloves, and brought on to one of our favorite ships!

After a nice lunch in the Colonnade, where we were greeted by Altin, Maitre'D and seated. It is so wonderful being back on Seabourn where they remember your name and where they saw you last!! :D

I have to say that we are VERY impressed with the way the Passenger Drills are handled now! Cruise Director Bobby Broughton did an excellent job in speaking, very clear, and now, if you do not attend the drill, even if you have sailed before, you cannot sail with the ship! It was obvious today when Bobby announced to us that 2 guests were not accounted for. WOW! We feel safe for sure, and know that our safety IS a major concern for the line!

Well, it's off for now. We are tired...but hey..time to shower, cocktails and dinner!

After a long day of travel, we are so happy to be back on such a WONDERFUL ship! We were greeted by dear friends in white gloves, and brought on to one of our favorite ships!

After a nice lunch in the Colonnade, where we were greeted by Altin, Maitre'D and seated. It is so wonderful being back on Seabourn where they remember your name and where they saw you last!! :D

I have to say that we are VERY impressed with the way the Passenger Drills are handled now! Cruise Director Bobby Broughton did an excellent job in speaking, very clear, and now, if you do not attend the drill, even if you have sailed before, you cannot sail with the ship! It was obvious today when Bobby announced to us that 2 guests were not accounted for. WOW! We feel safe for sure, and know that our safety IS a major concern for the line!

Well, it's off for now. We are tired...but hey..time to shower, cocktails and dinner!

Welcome aboard Highseas53 on the Sojourn....follow my ***Live from the Sojourn*** as I have been onboard for the past 8 days and do the next 7 days alongside you. And yes I agree that Seabourn is now taking passenger safety much more seriously as you witnessed with missing passengers from cabin #623.

Enjoy, rest up and eat and drink and be merry aboard Sojourn!

Chairsin

The "missing passengers" , suite # 623 did not show for the muster drill ~ however, were indeed aboard the Sojourn! I bet Capt. Elliott was furious ~as well he should have been ~ I believe a ship Master has the authority to "throw 'em off" the vessel if they neglect/refuse to attend muster drill.

Martita B

Chairsin

The "missing passengers" , suite # 623 did not show for the muster drill ~ however, were indeed aboard the Sojourn! I bet Capt. Elliott was furious ~as well he should have been ~ I believe a ship Master has the authority to "throw 'em off" the vessel if they neglect/refuse to attend muster drill.

Martita B

Found out that the missing guests arrived today.

Welcome aboard Highseas53 on the Sojourn....follow my ***Live from the Sojourn*** as I have been onboard for the past 8 days and do the next 7 days alongside you. And yes I agree that Seabourn is now taking passenger safety much more seriously as you witnessed with missing passengers from cabin #623.

Enjoy, rest up and eat and drink and be merry aboard Sojourn!

Thanks for the welcome! Hope you are enjoying as much as we are! We are in Florence today.

Archived