Show me your door decorations!!

alexieb

from a western Mexican cruise in 2005...

Sry, it's a little fuzzy. The top left was about us, top right was the itinerary and ship, and the bottom two were of the port (or sea day) - I changed those two every morning to show what we were going to do that day/night. They're all in page protectors so they wouldn't tear, and that made it easy to change out the port pages.

2095260187_a2feb05221.jpg.a3e0628144737e0c160d11cd0e46d86b.jpg

I change mine through out the cruise ...

one from my Imagination Cruise. If I have a shot from a port I'm visiting I put that on the door the night before we arrive. This was a Thanksgiving cruise so I did have a picture of the cow with a pumpkin pie with the saying "from our herd to yours happy thanksgiving. Same me some Pie!"

2628616640102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

From my Liberty Cruise

Here's our ship on a stick winning version of my door ...

2767821360102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

the morning of Grand Turk port of call

2805469490102635822S600x600Q85.jpg

I used tape. I have to find that invisible tape for the next cruise. I don't have a picture, because I haven't taken the cruise, but our next cruise will be on the Legend. I made a map of the Carribbean, and put an X where we will dock, and then on another sheet of paper I wrote the days, and placed a picture of what we will be doing in each port, and on the last page I will have the flags of the countries that we are visiting, and the US flag. :) I have too much free time at work:rolleyes:

Aww these are so cute!

I havent decided if we're going our door or not but these are cute!

And for the inevitable, let me throw these insane remarks in and save the others the trouble.

YOU ARE TACKY AND TRASHY AND HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY VACATION WITH YOUR DOORS.

Aww these are so cute!

I havent decided if we're going our door or not but these are cute!

And for the inevitable, let me throw these insane remarks in and save the others the trouble.

YOU ARE TACKY AND TRASHY AND HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY VACATION WITH YOUR DOORS.

LOL

You know, I am totally wanting to do this on my upcoming cruise, so I guess that means I'm tacky and trashy, too. :P

I see no harm in showing your excitement and zest for life by putting a few cute pictures and whatnot on your door. I'm a very excitable, fun-loving person. So this kind of thing is right up my alley.

I need to start brainstorming. I only have 6.5 months left. XD

We celebrated my son's 11th birthday on the Dream. We have cruised on his birthday for the past 3-4 years. To this day, he thinks the Captain orders his staff to decorate the door (because Carnival puts a post card from the Captain on his birthday in the cabin mail box).

Please note that this cabin is all the way forward and there were no other cabins past us, so the extended decorations did not interfer with others walking down the halls.

P1040869.jpg

Archived