Will Carnival lend you extra beach towels?

Jimi123

We took our own beach towels. I found some nice ones for $10 at Kohls. I figured it would be easier to find our seat out on the sand, wouldn't make us look quite as much as a ship tourist, and if I lose it (someone stole), then I wasn't out much money. Taking our same towels this next cruise. Since we are taking children, we are taking a cheap beach blanket, something we plan on donating to the locals (or next beach visitors) in order to free up suitcase space.

Can I get 2 per person and take them off the boat for a beach outing? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to pack beach towels or not.

You can take as many as you want. Like the poster above stated, the towel hut personnel will write you a receipt with your folio number (from your S&S card.) If the towels are not returned by the end of the cruise, you may be charged for each one.

Just head up to the lido in the morning. They will be laying out all over the place. Just grab a couple of extra and you will be good to go.:D

Thanks for the tip. Great post.

Besides having a few extra I will not have to worry about losing one and being charged.

Archived