Special Dishes in Anytime Restaurants on Caribbean Princess?

flourpot

Does anyone know if the anytime dining restaurants on the Caribbean Princess have a special dish for their restaurants like on the Sapphire? On the Sapphire, each restaurant has a special that is not on the menu, but can be ordered anyway.

Does anyone know if the anytime dining restaurants on the Caribbean Princess have a special dish for their restaurants like on the Sapphire? On the Sapphire, each restaurant has a special that is not on the menu, but can be ordered anyway.
No. The only two ships that have a special menu item are the Sapphire and Diamond. That's because they were originally designed with four separate themed restaurants with different menus. That lasted only a few months before the menus were the same as Traditional dining with the exception of one menu item from the original themes.

No. The only two ships that have a special menu item are the Sapphire and Diamond. That's because they were originally designed with four separate themed restaurants with different menus. That lasted only a few months before the menus were the same as Traditional dining with the exception of one menu item from the original themes.

Ok, thanks Pam! :D

Do you have a favorite item from the themed restaurants?

Do you have a favorite item from the themed restaurants?
No. :( Haven't done Anytime on either ship although I tried to order the fajitas while on the Sapphire last year in Traditional. They told me I couldn't order it without pre-ordering. That didn't make sense but I didn't pursue it.

No. :( Haven't done Anytime on either ship although I tried to order the fajitas while on the Sapphire last year in Traditional. They told me I couldn't order it without pre-ordering. That didn't make sense but I didn't pursue it.

On the Diamond I was able to order it in Traditional any evening I wanted. No pre-ordering required.

On some evenings, that was the best item available as far as my palate was concerned.

On the Diamond I was able to order it in Traditional any evening I wanted. No pre-ordering required.

On some evenings, that was the best item available as far as my palate was concerned.

I think it was our waitstaff. They seemed very stressed out. They were good but were always rushing around yet service was very slow. I'm looking forward to ordering items on the Diamond next year.

Archived