Allure of the seas- Eastern- april 15-22nd Review

We are thinking of doing the Disney Fantasy next as a family but waiting until about 2014/15. I may not make it until then and have to do a cruise with just DH!

We, too, can't wait to try out the Disney Fantasy... but we also decide to wait until 2014. That way our kids will be 3 and 5 yrs old and our wallet can benefit from the "complimentary" aspect of the kids club instead of paying pricy nursery fees! Plus, by then we'll be completely diaper-free. Until then, my hubby and I are going to enjoy a cruise on the Oasis this November, without the kids as their Granny has volunteered to spoil them rotten while we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary on the Oasis!

I really enjoyed reading your review of the Allure, since we are going on the same itinerary on the Oasis. Your family is just beautiful, and I wish I had your secret to losing that post-baby weight, lol! Anyways, thanks for the review!

• 4 months later...

Your review was great. Very helpful. We are taking our 10 month old on Allure during Christmas. Couple of quick questions: 1. Where did you get or who makes the float your son was using? 2. Where did your mom get the inflatable pool or who makes it? 3. What stroller did you bring? 4. Did you bring your own pack and play, if so, which one? 5. Any packing tips.... Thanks!:)

• 9 months later...

Archived