LIVE - Food/Wine from the Voyager 4/23

Travelcat2

iPads can be a challenge:) Why don't you start a new thread ...... maybe "Excursion Questions for Newbies" (or something like that). That way you'll get a lot of opinions rather than just mine. You can ask general excursion questions or questions about specific ports. Look forward to the discussion.

TC2

iPads can be a challenge:) Why don't you start a new thread ...... maybe "Excursion Questions for Newbies" (or something like that). That way you'll get a lot of opinions rather than just mine. You can ask general excursion questions or questions about specific ports. Look forward to the discussion.

TC2

TC, you have mellowed since I have been gone (and for once I mean that as a compliment =)

TC, you have mellowed since I have been gone (and for once I mean that as a compliment =)

Thanks, Rally -- appreciate the compliment:) Actually, now that I have realized that my only reason for being on CC is to give "newbies" the benefit of our experience, things have been easier. If a poster wants to argue with an opinion, they can argue with themselves. BTW, I find your posts on the other board(s) very interesting.

Archived