Crown and Anchor credits!

DeanD

I have seen posts on this board that say that the most credits you can get for a single cruise is 2. I have been told that if you are on a 12 day or longer and in a qualifying suite, you will get 3 credits for that cruise. This may be old news to many but since I've seen posts to the contrary, I thought I'd pass it along.

Dean,

I can't answer your question about the 3 credits, but we did receive 2 credits for our 12 night sailing on the Splendour of the Seas. We were booked in a D1 with a balcony and received only the two credits. One credit was for the sailing and the second one was for the 12 night cruise. When I have talked to RCCL I was told that I would get 1 credit for the sailing, 1 credit for the 12 night and 1 credit for a JS and above.

On our last cruise a Meet and Mingle cruiser told us that they were receiving two credits for the JS.

We went on a Med. cruise for 12 days and were in a grand suite and received 3 credits. That took us to the next level. And we were able to enjoy the benifits on our next cruise.

Guest OBAYbee

"Receive an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (categories RS, OS, FS, GS, JS) for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004

Receive two cruise credits for a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour on or after January 1, 2003"

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/enrollment/home.do;jsessionid=0000_sxun_qy69tMBTQ4NdcsBbX:v29bc4qk

Wonder if you get 2 for the 12 night and 1 for the suite totaling 3 points?

Wonder if you get 2 for the 12 night and 1 for the suite totaling 3 points?
That's what I was told, 3 total in this situation. There was a post or two a few weeks ago that seemed to suggest otherwise, that 2 was the max, so I just wanted to pass along the info. Sounds like it may be old news.

Is there any way to check exactly how many C&A credits you have? (...without having to call and bother someone?) Although I know that I am still at the lowly rung of the scale, I am curious as to whether or not we received our "extra" credit for sailing in a JS... (or if I received many extras as I have seen posted here before! ;) )

There is no way to check online. You might want to call them, however, and check your record. We took our 5th RCL cruise on Voyager in January. I discovered about a month later that it was never "credited" Called last week again and it still wasn't credited by the computer, but since it was now over three months the agent manually gave us credit. At least I hope so, Platinum sounds to much better than gold!

And please do remember that the extra points for JS and above and 12 nights or longer has only been in place for about a year. For example, a 12 night in a JS in 2002 it will not qualify for the extra points.

beachchick

Archived