Nellies Cabana: Over Water vs Hillside???

tasbm1

For those who have rented or have seen the cabanas at Nellies beach, what is your opinion / pros / cons to reserving the over the water cabana versus the ones on the hillside. Thanks!

If you search you will find new pictures of Nellies cabanas..The ones over the water...are really over the water and you must wade through the water to get to a few of them.

We had an over-the-water cabana at Nellie`s Beach last month, and there are two ways to access the cabana. There is a set of steps leading up to the back of the cabana from the beach, so I can confirm that there is land access, not just water access. As well, there is a ladder on the front of the cabana that goes directly down into the water. We accessed our cabana multiple times both ways.

Our family had a wonderful day and I highly recommend renting one for the day. Very private, great location and views, with two floating mats included in the rental, along with towels, water in a cooler and the upgraded buffet at Barefoot Beach. We definitely will be renting a cabana again the next time we are in Labadee!

• 4 weeks later...
the water in the cooler is included or costs according to what you drink? also, what is special about the upgraded buffet?
I think the only real thing you get additional on the buffet is steak & shrimp kabobs.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived