Adding second passenger to Princess account?

milamber

Does anyone know how to add a second passenger to a Princess login?

When I login my details come up and my future cruise credit shows, but I can't see any way to add my wife except for manually entering her details on the booking. If I do that there is no way to enter her Captain's Circle number so her FCC doesn't show.

Every other cruise line we have been with before asks for past passenger numbers and retrieves details from that.

Thanks

Thanks.

She has got her own account, but we can only book on one of them.

As there is no way to add her Captain's Circle number to a booking made on my account (or vice versa), I can't see how her FCC would be picked up?

Thanks.

As there is no way to add her Captain's Circle number to a booking made on my account (or vice versa), I can't see how her FCC would be picked up?

Just call 800-PRINCESS

Thanks.

When I book via a TA I give them both our CC numbers so that solves the problem. However, when I book online I have never given my husbands CC number (as you say - it doesn't give you the opportunity) BUT the booking always finds it's way onto his account and links up with his FCC. The confirmation always shows an amount for both our FCC OBC's. Spooky!

I think they must use name/address/birth date etc to identify him, but it has always worked.

If it doesn't work - as others have said -just give customer services a call - it's easily solved.

Archived