Alternative to Rum Runner, Look!

alexieb

I saw these, well something like these, at 5 below. I thought of giving it a shot, but decided against it. I didn't want to try and fly with it in my checked luggage. Let me know how it works out, maybe I will grab a couple.

We saw these when I was buying my cruise veteran 11 year old new baseball cleats at sports authority. He saw them and said, "Hey, Mom, look, they sell rum runners with a clip."

Guess watching Mom, Grandma and Auntie make our nightly pre dinner drink hasn't gone unnoticed...

We saw these when I was buying my cruise veteran 11 year old new baseball cleats at sports authority. He saw them and said, "Hey, Mom, look, they sell rum runners with a clip."

Guess watching Mom, Grandma and Auntie make our nightly pre dinner drink hasn't gone unnoticed...

HAHAH thats awesome of your 11yr old. lol. i work a SA.. they come in 2 packs also and multiple colors :) plz do tell us how they work out.

too funny!!

HUGE FYI!!!! we bought these in November for our guests at our destination weddings gift bags.. these LEAK like crazy! please please please put them in a ziplock bag!!!

Thank you for the head's up on the leaking! I will definitely be "double bagging" these! We live very close to the port so we don't have to worry about flying with them in our suitcases.

I will be sure to let everyone know how it worked out!

I found a website called smugglemugs that has shampoo and conditioner bottles to smuggle booze in. They change out the labels every few months so the cruise lines don't catch on. I believe I paid $5.99 for two bottles. Got a set for my luggage and one for DH's. I also use the Rumrunners. So far, so good!

I found a website called smugglemugs that has shampoo and conditioner bottles to smuggle booze in. They change out the labels every few months so the cruise lines don't catch on. I believe I paid $5.99 for two bottles. Got a set for my luggage and one for DH's. I also use the Rumrunners. So far, so good!

i bought the shambooze bottles last week got them in two days :)

I'm missing something. Why would you bother? Rum runners are so easily available and affordable and DO NOT LEAK so why would you want to get these, double bag to be sure they don't explode on your stuff, etc.? Just stick with the tried and true RR.

I found these at Sports Authority. Very similar to the rum runner. Going to try it out on Saturday when I board the Liberty!

I have friends at school that have these. They always take them to concerts and what not in their purses or the guys put them in their pants pockets. They've never had a problem taking them in!

Archived