Need advice on FCC room booking info? Please and Thank You!

zoey19805

Hi everyone

Has anyone done this lately? Booked on the Miracle out of NY this Sunday 5/6....hubby booked his room w my mother using his FCC that was issued to him...I booked my room w my Niece using FCC issues to me.

Has anyone else done this and been able to swap room keys...clearly Hubby doesn't want to room w his mother in law all week!

We booked last minute and the reservation agent @ Carnival said people do this all the time but now I am a little worried if they have cracked down on this or not?

Thanks

Hi everyone

Has anyone done this lately? Booked on the Miracle out of NY this Sunday 5/6....hubby booked his room w my mother using his FCC that was issued to him...I booked my room w my Niece using FCC issues to me.

Has anyone else done this and been able to swap room keys...clearly Hubby doesn't want to room w his mother in law all week!

We booked last minute and the reservation agent @ Carnival said people do this all the time but now I am a little worried if they have cracked down on this or not?

Thanks

This is exactly what we were told to do when we bought 2 FCC's on our last cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

Just go to the pursers desk once onboard. At worst you can ask for a extra key card, they can easily make.

If you really insist they will change the cabins around.

Your S&S is attached to your credit card, so it doesnt matter who sleeps where .. the key cards are easier to issue, but some are adamant they dont want to have to carry two cards around.

Archived