is there a place to find out if CCL cruised at over 100% in 2011

100% is when each bed is occupied at double occupancy. It is possible to sail over 100% when the 3/4/5 berths are occupied. I would think this is a closely guarded secret.

100% is when each bed is occupied at double occupancy. It is possible to sail over 100% when the 3/4/5 berths are occupied. I would think this is a closely guarded secret.

I thought it might be on CLIA's page or in CCL's stock reports.

I thought i have seen people post what the numbers were.

I thought it was like 103% which means all the double occupancy rooms were filled and some cabins with triples and quads booked.

If CCl sailed it ships at 63% that would mean 1/3 of the ships cabins were empty.

I find that hard to blieve as almost every cruise goes out pretty full even if they have to cut the prices.

Maxamus,

That sounds what i might be looking for but don't know the industry terms for this stuff which is why i gave up looking and posted the question.

Sorry about not being specific.

Bill

Wow pretty impressive number.

I guess that little sign at checkin saying the cruise is fully booked means it. ;)

That sign is basically true, but not really true because all ships put it up on boarding day to try to eliminate requests for upgrades. Also, they keep a few cabins in reserve for emergencies such as plumbing problems so they have a place to put those who are affected.

maxamus,

OK found it on page 45 of the link you gave me.

106.2% capacaity for Carnival Corporations North America lines.

Bill

Based on all of my cruises, that sounds a lot more realistic than 63%! I've never been on a ship that appeared to be 1/3 empty.

That 63% figure probably came from a CCL hater just trying to start trouble! :rolleyes:

maxamus,

OK found it on page 45 of the link you gave me.

106.2% capacaity for Carnival Corporations North America lines.

Bill

Hey Bill, you and I have been taken a beating over on the Disney thread you posted on. At one time I believe you had a Phillies avatar and I am a big fan also, so I tried to have your back and I was abused by the same poster:D.

Gregg

Hey Bill, you and I have been taken a beating over on the Disney thread you posted on. At one time I believe you had a Phillies avatar and I am a big fan also, so I tried to have your back and I was abused by the same poster:D.

Gregg

Hey Gregg. Thanks for having my back, lol

I put that one guy on ignore. First person I ever did that to in 10 years.

Even with the stats it got me nowhere. Now it's the stats can be made to make it look like whatever you want. Oh well.

I like all cruise lines and hate to see misinformation just to prove your point.

I still don't see any link to the 63% capacity figure that was thrown out there.

Oh well.

BTW the Phillies are making me drink so changed my avatar to a beer one,:p

Bill

Hey Gregg. Thanks for having my back, lol

I put that one guy on ignore. First person I ever did that to in 10 years.

Even with the stats it got me nowhere. Now it's the stats can be made to make it look like whatever you want. Oh well.

I like all cruise lines and hate to see misinformation just to prove your point.

I still don't see any link to the 63% capacity figure that was thrown out there.

Oh well.

BTW the Phillies are making me drink so changed my avatar to a beer one,:p

Bill

I thought I was going to have to be put on suicide watch:D after last night's game. I agree, that guy from PA or whatever he calls himself is one piece of work.

Gregg

Archived