Royal Princess booked for 10/29/13

carefreebee

My gal from Princess just called to book us on the Royal's first cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale! :D It's a 5 day leaving 10/29/13 for Grand Turk & Princess Cays we've been to both so we plan on making it just a ship only cruise!

I think we will take the plunge and go for a B2B and take the 7 day on 11/3/13, too!

Congrats!!! I was looking at the same one but a Single Occupany rate even being a past guest is almost $1400. That appears to way in excess of 200% of the double occupancy rate. Guess I'll pass on this one. :(

We are booked on both the 5 day and 7 day Royal Princess cruises. Works out perfectly since we needed 3 days to become Elite!!!

Love leaving on Tuesday that way we get to spend a couple of days in FLL without taking more time off from work.

Cheers, Denise

My gal from Princess just called to book us on the Royal's first cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale! :D It's a 5 day leaving 10/29/13 for Grand Turk & Princess Cays we've been to both so we plan on making it just a ship only cruise!

I think we will take the plunge and go for a B2B and take the 7 day on 11/3/13, too!

What a fabulous idea!! We've never done a back to back before but this seems like the perfect time to do one!

We just booked the 11/3 sailing. :D

Just got the prices from our TA. Now we just have to decide what category Mini-Suite cabin we want, so technically, we're in for the b2b also.:D

We are now confirmed for the b2b............. see you on the Roll-Call once it is started.

Congrats!!! I was looking at the same one but a Single Occupany rate even being a past guest is almost $1400. That appears to way in excess of 200% of the double occupancy rate. Guess I'll pass on this one. :(

Just checked back online and the Single Occupancy fare has been properly adjusted and dropped $350. Have to rethink this again...;)

Archived