Oasis/Allure Deck 7 - no port to starboard access???

We just booked some deck 7 cabins just outside of the aft elevator bank. 4 rooms are starboard side (7654, 7652, 7626, 7624) and 1 room is directly across the elevator banks port side (7270). We all wanted to stay fairly close and at the time a jump across the elevator bank seemed closer than any of our other options....BUT...

Now I'm remembering reading a thread months ago where someone may have mentioned that on deck 7 on Allure & Oasis you can't cross at that elevator bank from one side to the other??? Am I imagining this conversation? The deck plans don't show any sort of division so now I'm confused and think I may be making this up. Hoping someone here may know for sure.

(P.S. - I've called RCI. I know this will shock you, but no help. The person just told me they go by whatever they see on the deck plans and I should too)

I do not think there is an issue like that on any floor that has staterooms. Unlike older ships, there is no passage from one side to the other aft of this location on these ships.

From what I have read, there is a big Boardwalk sign that blocks access between port and starboard on deck 7. You have to go up a floor, cross over, and then down a floor, or vice versa.

From what I have read, there is a big Boardwalk sign that blocks access between port and starboard on deck 7. You have to go up a floor, cross over, and then down a floor, or vice versa.

Pretty sure that is what I remember.

"On deck 7, you cannot walk from port to starboard side near the aft elevators. You need to pay very close attention when getting on elevators. If you cabin is on port side --- take port side elevator, same applies to starboard. There is a big Boardwalk sign blocking the way across." from onesphinx2004

I remember this because I asked this question 2 years ago :p

"On deck 7, you cannot walk from port to starboard side near the aft elevators. You need to pay very close attention when getting on elevators. If you cabin is on port side --- take port side elevator, same applies to starboard. There is a big Boardwalk sign blocking the way across." from onesphinx2004

I remember this because I asked this question 2 years ago :p

Marci is correct....that is the only instance where this happens...no other floor.

Archived