Sapphire Princess 3 and 4n cruises in Jan 2013

kath00

I just want to say that I am SOOO THRILLED to see the Sapphire doing these 2 short cruises! DD and I can take the 3n cruise during the week since DH can't take any time off work and then we can ALL take the weekend 4n cruise as a family! THANK YOU PRINCESS! My favorite ship is making it easier for people like me and my busy family to get on a ship!!

Just booked the B2B for me and added the rest of the fam in for the 4n weekend cruise!

Katherine

I just want to say that I am SOOO THRILLED to see the Sapphire doing these 2 short cruises! DD and I can take the 3n cruise during the week since DH can't take any time off work and then we can ALL take the weekend 4n cruise as a family! THANK YOU PRINCESS! My favorite ship is making it easier for people like me and my busy family to get on a ship!!

Just booked the B2B for me and added the rest of the fam in for the 4n weekend cruise!

Katherine

Note that the year is 2014 not 2013. :)

Katherine

I'm assuming you meant the two cruises in 2014. I just checked the Princess site as I would definitely take one of these "mini" cruises but the site says pricing not available. I guess I'll have to call Princess directly

I'm assuming you meant the two cruises in 2014. I just checked the Princess site as I would definitely take one of these "mini" cruises but the site says pricing not available. I guess I'll have to call Princess directly

Yes, sorry, it is Jan 2014. I booked mine already so I dunno why it says pricing is not available for you!

They start 9/2013!

Archived