What's a "Foo Foo Drink" ??

It's a 'girlie' drink...and they are the ones that go down easy because they taste like juice...so you have quite a few and then you can't stand up :D

There are also 'foo foo dogs'...which would be a canine weighing under 25 pounds.. :rolleyes: ...totaly foo-foo :p .

Are there 'foo-foo' anything else??? Anyone know???

Southbayer - Carnival has a "drink of the day", something different each day that they feature. They come in tall plastic Carnival logo'd glasses, a different color for each drink. Like:

Yellowbird

Riviera Delight

Mexican Mama

Goombay Smash - and more!

derf5585 - did you google for foo foo?
why are you guys making fun of my question ? I'm only asking because i really don't know what it was..... (just thought i'd get all emotional too, like some people on here), YOU know who you are, lol

why are you guys making fun of my question ? I'm only asking because i really don't know what it was..... (just thought i'd get all emotional too, like some people on here), YOU know who you are, lol

It's my fault, I'm sorry I made fun of your question. Am I forgiven. I'll never make fun again (NOT)

South - nobody's actually making fun of YOUR question. Sometimes, we get sidetracked....not directed at your question, believe me. Stick around and you'll understand. All in fun.:)

LOL!! Don't get upset!! :( No one is making fun of you and you aren't the first to ask that question...it's a legitimately good question!!!!! :)

Hang around long enough and witness the side tracking that happens here. It's all in fun!! The BEST threads are the ones where by page 4, you don't even recall what the original question was!!! :eek:

Archived