Back to Back but Different Ships.... Can we Walk?

Lizzzys

We stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami. It might not have been that high, but I do remember I got ripped off because the cabbie made me pay for the toll too, and I read later that the fare was supposed to include the toll. He saw me coming.... a female tourist with only 2 girls in tow.

liz

A cab from a downtown hotel to the port of miami is about $10 or so - not sure where you stayed but couldn't have been in that area if it cost $30 one way?

that is what I thought of too. Maybe a port on previous cruise you can get some soda and put in carry on one move to next ship.

My luggage gets so close to its weight limit with one cruise, I can't imagine two weeks of souveniers.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....yeah!!!!! :D

There were fences and locked gates between, granted it was several years ago. Maybe things have changed, I hope they have. We were going from Princess to Carnival. Have you been able to walk from cruiseline to cruiseline?

There were fences and locked gates between, granted it was several years ago. Maybe things have changed, I hope they have. We were going from Princess to Carnival. Have you been able to walk from cruiseline to cruiseline?

Yes, you can walk from one end to other with no problem. The ships are all in line, unlike some terminal setups. I have walked from a carnival to a ncl and a royal to a carnival.

I've done this twice at Port of Miami, and found it extremely easy to do the walk . . . as long as the weather is good.

Have a wonderful trip, and Bon Voyage! :)

Don is correct.

We did the Liberty/Destiny last year....it was an easy walk....even with all my luggage. :eek:

We stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami. It might not have been that high, but I do remember I got ripped off because the cabbie made me pay for the toll too, and I read later that the fare was supposed to include the toll. He saw me coming.... a female tourist with only 2 girls in tow.

liz

That is not very nice!! Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Stayed at the same Marriott in January - we took a cab (2 females) and I"m sure it was about $12 or so to the port (and no we were told we had to pay any tolls!:eek:

Archived