Sun Princess ..... World Cruise 2012

Welcome home World Cruisers! :D

Thank You to evaryone who helped in posting webcam captures Welcome home World Cruisers! :D

Thank You to everyone who helped in posting webcam captures! And Thank You Steve and Donna and who every did this blog: http://worldcruise12.blogspot.co.nz/ for the great blogs!

I want to thank everyone for posting pics and Steve and Donna for a FANTASTIC blog each day. (was so nice to meet you both)

I think they kept the World Cruise exciting for all those who are living the dream from home..

Now you need TO LIVE THE DREAM!!! for real, cause it is so worth it...

Try a short Princess Cruise and you will be addicted, it will help with the

incentive to save for the total package.... THE WORLD CRUISE whatever year!!!

Cheers...

just spent a lovely day catching up with friends just off the sun princess..... can you believe I didn't take one picture of the ship.... hangon I only saw her as I was driving over the anzac bridge....

Hi All,

Hope everyone made it home safely.

After such a smooth disembarkation and speedy check-in at the airport, we arrived back on the Sunshine Coast, but unfortunately one three of our four suitcases made it!! So far, the other one has not been spotted.

Virgin has filed a missing case report, and there is an APB out on it, but we are so hoping it is found as it is full of new purchases and the like, and it was such a disappointing end to what was a wonderful cruise.

It was fantastic to meet you all, and if anyone finds a lonely looking black case, please tell "her" to come home - Mummy Nicki is missing her!!

Best wishes to you all.

Nicki and Nigel

Archived