Victory Balcony Cabin

Jules7226

Anyone had a balcony cabin on the Victory recently? I read on a review that the balcony cabins don't have refrigerators. Is this true? I can honestly say that we've not been on a ship that hasn't had one and I'm hoping this won't be the first.....TIA for any input. :)

We had a balconey on Victory last May and we did not have a refrigerator. But the room steward was great in keeping the ice bucket and my DH's beer buckets full of ice. It never seemed a problem since the ice buckets kept everything cold.

Anyone had a balcony cabin on the Victory recently? I read on a review that the balcony cabins don't have refrigerators. Is this true? I can honestly say that we've not been on a ship that hasn't had one and I'm hoping this won't be the first.....TIA for any input. :)

We just sailed on the Victory on 4/22 in a balcony cabin, and no we did not have a fridge. It is my understanding that only the suites have a fridge. That being said, we did bring a large soft sided cooler and asked our room steward to keep it filled with ice. He filled it twice a day so the fridge wasn't necessary.

We had a balconey on Victory last May and we did not have a refrigerator. But the room steward was great in keeping the ice bucket and my DH's beer buckets full of ice. It never seemed a problem since the ice buckets kept everything cold.

Ah, a beer smuggler! ;)

Since it's the Victory, it may not be smuggling though. Did you just bring on beer in San Juan, while at ports, or did it "accidentally" make it on in your checked luggage?

That surprises me because your listing of cruises says that you were on the Triumph. She didn't have them either. They didn't start putting refrigerators in balcony cabins until the Conquest came out.

Archived