ChoiceAir problems

tuva

I tried to book ChoiceAir for our next Azamara cruise. On the ChoiceAir web-site I found a couple of suitable flights - and I tried to book, but no. As we have a back to back cruise with Azamara Quest, ChoiceAir’s web-site did not accept that and asked us to call the 800-number.

I did that, but they were not able to make the booking (they found both my cruise reservation and the flight, but were not able to combine them) they asked me to call RCCL in Norway, since the cruise had a Norwegian booking number.

I did, but RCCL in Norway had not heard about ChoiceAir and asked me to mail the American office.

I did, but they did not understand the problem and asked me to call the 800-number.

I called it again, but they were still not able to make the booking and asked me to mail ChoiceAir.

This must be a Catch 22, how do I get out of this loop?

Whilst a TA might have helped, the issue here is because there are different rules about Choice Air in Europe - in fact it may not even be available to you. Hopefully you will get the answer

I am not certain but I think choice air is only available to N American ( and maybe Canadian) passengers.

Hi Grandma Gilly & Tuva,

When we featured the Q & A with Troy Martin, Royal Caribbean's Director of Travel services at Choice Air , http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1448703 , we were informed that Choice Air was offered in the US & Canada. I recall that other countries were in the works, though I'm not certain of the current status.

I'm looking into it, and will report back when I have an answer. Stay Tuned !

Thank you Andy; finally an informed answer. Since ChoiceAir has a London office, I thought the process was further along than it is. I am looking forward to the development, and will await your feedback as soon as there is something to report.

Thank you Andy; finally an informed answer. Since ChoiceAir has a London office, I thought the process was further along than it is. I am looking forward to the development, and will await your feedback as soon as there is something to report.

Hi Tuva,

It's always my pleasure assisting our Cruise Critic community !

I've been advised that Choice Air is not available in Norway. However, I'm trying to obtain local contact information, which may be able to assist with your flights. When I have additional information for you, I will post on this thread.

Hi Tuva,

It's always my pleasure assisting our Cruise Critic community !

I've been advised that Choice Air is not available in Norway. However, I'm trying to obtain local contact information, which may be able to assist with your flights. When I have additional information for you, I will post on this thread.

Hi Tuva,

Here is the contact info for the Norway office : infono@rccl.com , and their phone number is : 34 902 345 135.

I hope this is helpful.

Tuva

Last time I spoke with the Norwegian office (in beginning of January I think), the rep told me that they expected it to be available in Norway in March/April.

It sounds like it is still not available.

(Must also add that the first person I spoke with didn't really had a clue and I asked to get someone else)

Archived