Allure - Bahamas - what did you do?

darceyg

Hi,

First time Bahamas.

RC want £100 per person :eek: for a day at Atlantis??? Yep £100?:eek:?

What can be so great about Atlantis? Done the glass bottomed boat, town tours etc ,etc.and we are going sailing in St Maarten.

What did you do when in Nassau?

So any info would be greatly appreciated.

Atlantis is a complete rip-off. Way to expensive. Wife and I went to the free beach on Paradise Island, walked all the way down to the Atlantis Beach and was able to use that, the lagoons and the Fish tank tours for free by walking in via the free beach. Saved us $140 dollars, and after doing that we said we would not even pay $5 ever to use Atlantis.

I would love to do Atlantis, but on a separate trip, I think youll be too rushed to enjoy. Anyone been to Cable Beach, also sounds like paradise beach is good so you can go to fish tanks, worth it???????

I know someone who works at Atlantis so we were able to get free passes for the day in order to enjoy the beach, the waterpark, etc. It was a fantastic time - but I wouldn't have spent what they're currently charging. Whether or not something is "worth it" is very dependent on the individual so it's hard to answer that question.

What's your age range? Will you have children with you?

Atlantis is a great property. You don't have enough time to justify the cost in my opinion. We will be there in 10 days. We are going to the Sheraton for a day pass. There is a Hilton within walking distance from the ship where you can do the same. Have fun:)

Such a shame we are only there such a short time. I don't know what we will do. I was thinking Blue Lagoon but if we need to be back on ship by one maybe not enough time to enjoy. Oh we are on Oasis with a two o'clock departure May just go to a local beach although girls really want to swim with dolphins

Atlantis is a great property. You don't have enough time to justify the cost in my opinion. We will be there in 10 days. We are going to the Sheraton for a day pass. There is a Hilton within walking distance from the ship where you can do the same. Have fun:)

do you know how much the day pass is for the sheraton and what it includes, thx

Archived