Wheelchairs

crosj

I know that Princess does not supply wheelchairs, but I hurt my foot and need help

getting on the Ship. Do they at least have wheelchairs in SFO terminal??

Thanks

I know that Princess does not supply wheelchairs, but I hurt my foot and need help

getting on the Ship. Do they at least have wheelchairs in SFO terminal??

Thanks

Yes. You can add it to your booking. Just call your TA. When you get there, let the Princess rep know you need assistance.

I am now about a year out of the loop but we have never had a problem on Princess ships with a junior steward pushing DW to our cabin. I then head down to the PSD and sign a waiver for a ship's wheelchair to be loaned to us for the length of the voyage. The wheelchair has appeared in our cabin while we are out for dinner.

I am now about a year out of the loop but we have never had a problem on Princess ships with a junior steward pushing DW to our cabin. I then head down to the PSD and sign a waiver for a ship's wheelchair to be loaned to us for the length of the voyage. The wheelchair has appeared in our cabin while we are out for dinner.

I think about a year ago the following made its way into the passage contract:

"Passengers requiring the use of a wheelchair must provide their own as Carrier’s wheelchairs carried on board the vessel are for emergency medical use only."

Archived