Where is Maitre D' on Triumph?

seychelle

We are about to leave on our first Carnival cruise and are still wait listed. We are hoping for My Time Dining. From the deck plans I see there are 2 dinings areas on 2 decks. Anyone know exactly where the main Maitre D' station is so we can head there directly after boarding? Thanks!

We are about to leave on our first Carnival cruise and are still wait listed. We are hoping for My Time Dining. From the deck plans I see there are 2 dinings areas on 2 decks. Anyone know exactly where the main Maitre D' station is so we can head there directly after boarding? Thanks!

You may have no need to head there. Your dining assignment will be on your sign and sail card when you board. Don't be disappointed if you don't get My Time Dining it is the most popular and switching to it is almost impossible.

Thanks for the replies. Interesting comment about My Time Dining being so popular. My TA said it was the least popular and we would have no problem getting it. I'll have to update her. Doesn't really matter to us though, we would be happy with any assignment.

I don't know that anytime is the most popular but maitre'd usually will try to switch you if they can. If you don't get it the first night, it will be changed by the second. You just have to be persistent.

Archived