Shuttle from Orlando to PC

mchelle77

We have a cruise booked next April out of Port Canaveral with a small group. They are all flying in on Friday (we sail Saturday), but my husband, daughter and I are going to Disney for a few days pre-cruise (NOT a Disney cruise).

Is there a shuttle from Disney/Orlando/airport area to PC? Or are we better off renting a car for the entire time and dropping it off at the cruise terminal (probably a fee for dropping at a different location ... )

TIA.

In FLA, and particularly between MCO and PC/Cocoa Beach, there probably is not a drop fee because so many cruise passengers use car rentals. ;)

A car rental, especially if you will have one while visiting WDW, will be your cheapest option. Here's a few shuttle operators suggested on these boards for PC service:

Cocoa Beach shuttle

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

TraveLynx

Executive VIP Limo

Good luck! :)

I have heard of some people using the cruiseline transportation from the airport. What you do take a cab or whatever from your hotel back to MCO the day of the cruise, in your case saturday and use the cruiseline transfers. You can make the transfer arrangements on the cruiselines website. Just a thought.

as mentioned the shuttle with its per person charge is more expensive than a rental in most cases.

Your rental choices with locations near the port are:

Hertz

Budget

AVIS across street from Dollar/Thrifty shared location

Enterprise (may service National and Alamo customers . . . need to ask)

listed near to far but all within 2 miles, all run shuttles

We just got back from a cruise out of Port Canaveral and we used Travelynx to shuttle us to/from the airport and the cruise port. We were just a party of 2 and it was cheaper for us to use Travelynx than to rent a car. (The shuttle was $25 per person each way.) It was also a lot easier.

I would highly recommend Travelynx. I spoke on the phone with a rep a couple of times before I booked and they were both friendly and informative. They sent excellent instructions on what to do once we reached the airport. We called the number they gave us and they promised a shuttle would be there in 8 minutes and it was. We expected they would wait around to fill the bus (9 passenger van), but they took the two of us right away to Port Canaveral.

On our return today, we walked right up to the van and left within minutes. The driver dropped off two groups at their local hotels and then took the two of us right to the airport.

Everything worked like clockwork with Travelynx. The price and the service were both great.

Archived